About Me

TX, United States

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Adore Me

Love me.

You can't help but hug me.
I'm fun, funny, and warm as the sun. (All though fair warning, my shoulder can be cold if you don't face me)

What am I doing here? Who knows. Somehow I felt the need to tell you (the audience) what I go through on a daily basis because its a show. A show with drama, tragedy and undeniable mistakes you most definitely DON'T want to make, but hey you learn better the hard way anyway. I'm no guru mind you. Just human...for the most part. Sometimes I wonder. I mean who eats popcorn with pickle juice. I know I did for dinner today (Don't worry I had tacos later with the best friend, so no, I'm no poor college student). Something about the sweet kettle popcorn, with salt and sour pickle juice. You're like "So?". And I'm like, "well it sorta describes me" just a little bit of random concoctions to make an amazing delightful treat. I'm your delightful treat. Don't hate on me or my analogies....I NEVER said I was a writer. Best friend can vouch for that. Especially after the many times she's had to edit my papers and tell me I really suck at writing.

Real Talk: Just your every day girl( all though 21) that makes it to the end of the day ready to start the next one.

So to you the general audience I present ME.

Adore me.

Love, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment