About Me

TX, United States

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Too Early, Too Great and happiness, too

So this morning started off bad. I mean, who wants to wake up at 6am because your bestie has to study for her final at 8am. Not to mention I stayed up pretty late.


 Because I love her, I did. I dislike her living off campus because I would have totally slept in, but to get back to campus I had to leave early with her. But I'd much rather start my day earlier with my best friend than wake up later and alone. So its got its ups and downs and we ALL love to complain. 


I'm done with that because my day got 10x better!!!!!! As seen by my AWESOME grade above. The course, Bio-environmental Microbiology, the winner, ME! BAHAHAHA I feel great! So please share in my happiness and have some ice cream today. I know I'll be eating me some, particularly something that contains chocolate. Not sure whether to go to Ben and Jerry's or Coldstone. I'll share in my delight with you when I decide.


:D 


First, on a more serious note but still a good note, is my presentation on the lowland Rainforest in South America. I'm pretty confident my positive attitude will be shown and maybe give a pretty awesome talk about my favorite topic. All I know is that after a broken heart, this is a road way to better days



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And I use ice cream as a reward too. :-)

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for my first comment!! You win a virtual high five. [place hand here to high five ] :P

    I ended up getting chocolate ice cream from Coldstone with chocolate chips :)

    ReplyDelete